Wikidiffcom vs Stylest - What's the difference?
As a verb stylest is (archaic) (style).
Wikidiffcom has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
A manner of doing or presenting things, especially a fashionable one.
* C. Middleton
- Style is the dress of thoughts.
* I. Disraeli
- the usual style of dedications
* Sir J. Reynolds
- It is style alone by which posterity will judge of a great work.
flair; grace; fashionable skill
- The ornamental style also possesses its own peculiar merit.
(botany) The stalk that connects the stigma(s) to the ovary in a pistil of a flower.
A traditional or legal term preceding a reference to a person who holds a title or post.
A traditional or legal term used to address a person who holds a title or post.
- As a dancer, he has a lot of style .
- the style of Majesty
(nonstandard) A stylus.
(obsolete) A pen; an author’s pen.
- one style to a gracious benefactor, another to a proud, insulting foe
A sharp-pointed tool used in engraving; a graver.
A kind of blunt-pointed surgical instrument.
A long, slender, bristle-like process.
The pin, or gnomon, of a sundial, the shadow of which indicates the hour.
(computing) A visual or other modification to text or other elements of a document, such as bold or italic.
- the anal styles of insects
- applying styles to text in a wordprocessor
- Cascading Style Sheets
* style guide
* style manual
To create or give a style, fashion or image.
To call or give a name or title.
* 1811 , Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility , chapter 10
- Marianne’s preserver, as Margaret, with more elegance than precision, stiled (<a href="https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary
- SIC”>SIC) Willoughby, called at the cottage early the next morning to make his personal inquiries.