Refreshed vs Reconstructed - What's the difference?
Refreshed is a related term of reconstructed. As verbs the difference between refreshed and reconstructed is that refreshed is (refresh) while reconstructed is (reconstruct). As an adjective reconstructed is constructed or assembled again; rebuilt or renovated.
(wikipedia refresh )
To renew or revitalize.
(computing) To reload a document and show any new changes, especially a webpage on the internet.
* 2007 , Beth Harbison, Shoe Addicts Anonymous
- Sleep refreshes the body and the mind.
(computing) To cause (a web browser or similar software) to refresh its display.
* 2007 , Philip C Plumlee, Test Driven Ajax (on Rails)
- She refreshed the page. She was still the high bidder. Good.
To perform the periodic energizing required to maintain the contents of computer memory, the display luminance of a computer screen, etc.
- You can save your code, refresh your browser, and see a change instantly. This simple trick turns a lowly web browser into a development environment
The periodic energizing required to maintain the contents of computer memory, the display luminance of a computer screen, etc.
(computing) The update of a display (in a web browser or similar software) to show the latest version of the data.
constructed or assembled again; rebuilt or renovated