Dreggy vs Draggy - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between dreggy and draggy is that dreggy is containing dregs or lees; muddy; foul while draggy is boring; dull.
(en adjective )
Containing dregs or lees; muddy; foul.
* 1837 June, Horticulture”, ”The American Quarterly Review: March and June 1837 , Volume XXI,
* 2005 , Ola West, A Clean Week ,
- In the third place, I truly esteem those that are pretty much perfumed and well scented, though I do not care that this perfection should be enclosed in a pulp that is extremely hard and full of dreggy matter, as the amadotte, the citron, and the great winter musk pears.
* 2008 , Rob Love, A Ballad of Love and War , iUniverse,
- Now, I have been in cleaning about two years and I know one thing, cleaning and catering are the dreggiest jobs to be in.
- It was now dark and Heath found himself walking into the dreggiest part of town.
moving or developing very slowly.